1. Our neighbors change all of the hallway lights in the house to orange ones, and decorate the outside with cob webs.:)
2. Candy purchasing -- CHECK.
Sorry, not sorry.
3. Harry and I sit down with a pumpkin beer and enjoy some scary flicks.
4. We will watch this this weekend with Sophs!
5. I usually listen to someone reading "The Raven" on the radio every year. This year, I am dreadfully happy to curl up on my couch in a soft blanket and listen to THIS GUY READING IT. Close your eyes and listen, friends. Oh, the Poe-glory.
Thank you, Amanda!
What signs of Halloween are around you?
IMPORTANT: What are you going to be for Halloween?!
Do you like to be scared? Watch scary movies? Scary stories? Go to a haunted house? SPILL.:)
Do you decorate your house for Halloween?