Because link-ups are FUNSIES!
1. I'm happy to say that the training gears are on full-blast this week. I have fulfilled every workout on the calendar, and seem to have really found my stride (get it?) in it. Here's to the next 10 weeks of rockin' marathon training!
2. And to follow-up with that: TODAY IS A REST DAY! Woot woot!
3. The speedwork session last night with the /R/iver /R/unners was pretty awesome! Steph and I really killed it last night, making up for last week, where we were chatter boxes and just enjoyed the run. We were practically silent during the last two (out of five) hard five-minute intervals. We were happy to see some new faces, and a comeback for a few peeps like Eric @ This Hobbit Runs. Harry has a 5K race this evening, so he went solo on the trails near the park for an easy run.
4. I want to start parting my bangs to the other side of my head. How difficult is this to accomplish? I've heard of people "training" their hair to part different ways. The lazy girl in me is thinking "I already train for a lot of stuff already!". *le shrug*
Left: How I normally part my hair. Right: Random curiosity.
5. I need to get my eyebrows threaded. Desperately. See above.
6. I uncharacteristically started wearing lip gloss lately.
7. Good Lord, I'm getting kind of vain in this post! The things you realize when you blog, I tell you whut! I actually don't gussy up for much. I don't really have any answer as to why; I'm not a girlie-girl, but I'm not a tomboy. So I sort of have bouts of this, I suppose.
8. Speaking of "Thinking Out Loud"...read through some of these. They made me giggle.
9. 144 miles ran for the month of July. While I'm very happy with this, being that I'm healthy as can be *knocks on wood*, I know it's small potatoes compared to what's coming up. August and September should be pretty fantastic! October will rock harder than them all, though.
10. My devotional for today made my heart smile.
Hooray for my first "Thinking Out Loud'! Thanks for hosting this, Amanda!