1. I was just sitting here and thinking about my breakfast yesterday. I wasn't in a sweet mood, but more of a savory mood. One sunny-side up egg in my oatmeal sounded SUPER tasty!
3. Now I'm thinking about how gosh damn cold it got yesterday --
4. And due to that -- now that I think about it -- it was so cold in my apartment, I decided to warm myself up by taking a ride. With a long-sleeved tech shirt on. Yup. I warmed up quickly.
Also? I matched my bike.<3
5. I think that my set-up is pretty solid now. I'm not facing the TV because A.) I have to rearrange the furniture every single time I set up my bike on the trainer to face it; and B.) I don't feel like doing that; so C.) I have it set up in the corner of the living room, with a mountain of $1100 worth of textbooks from college to give my laptop some elevation.
I did read them all, promise. See how smart I am?
7. Pondering forward ----> post-ride, post-bath (omg it was amazing) meal. I clearly just love the snot out of eggs. And putting jelly on your egg sammich makes you a rock star. I only ate half of that gross-looking banana; I had to open the bottom end for once.
8. Two weeks off from work is a long time, but it's completely and utterly necessary for Teachers, I THINK. PLEASE BELIEVE ME. Come to think of it, this will be me on Monday
9. And then I'm considering dinners. It's back to a busy schedule, and then getting home to make some grub. Harry and I made a "home wish for 2017" to add more veggies to dinner.
10. I'm REALLY stoked because some really awesome things are happening tomrrow! Is Live-Blogging a thing? That'd be Tweeting or Status Updates, right? Hm. I'll think of somethings.
Tell me about your workout for today! Run? Walk? Yoga? Spin? Boot Camp?