...but for the bloggie, it means that I can be completely random (like that's completely out of the ordinary). So here you go -- a Thursday random dump of my week thus far.:)
1. This guy is my latest superhero.
2. He keeps the park path nice and clear for me so I can easily
3. If you know me, you know that this post will eventually come down to food, so let's just get to it. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE LUNCH THIS WEEK. Perfect for a day that called for temps barely kickin' 20*F. Trader Joe's -----------> you get me.
4. Fave snack that my Cheerleaders found out about. Oops.
6. Winter makes me realize that I have serious #ponytailprobs. My hair laying on my neck is not an option, and it's practically the only way I can wear it unless I have a hoodie that allows for the p-tail.
Plus, my head gets hot REALLY quickly while running, so running with a hood/balaclava/cap/hat is out of the question for the most part.
7. More #ponytailprobs. And I was just going to the store around the corner from the house.
8. (back to food) YUMMY RUMMY IS BACK ON GRUBHUB! And yesterday was the best day ever for me!
9. Since the /R/iver /R/unners take the winter off (the track is completely covered in snow, and the park is closed -- no lights!), we drop the workout, keep the beer and pizza, and add "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".:) Greg and Harry usually do the beer thing.
10. And sometimes Solemate Steph does my hair. We have priorities.
11. And just for funsies, I added one more to the usual Thursday Thoughts, and had to show you Women's Running highlighting my girl! ONE MONTH TO GO, DR. DRE!<3
Happy ALMOST FRIDAY, friends!
Any big, exciting plans for the weekend?
-Harry and I are hoofin' it to AZ for a race weekend!
Favorite find from Trader Joe's?
-I have too many faves at this point. A little redundant...
-Let's hug it out.