I'm so sorry that I ignored you yesterday. I was all --
But not really. I just felt like I needed mental rest. You know what that's like, I'm sure!
I managed to put some random things together for #TOLT, so here we go!
1. School lunches aren't all that bad. Sometimes. At the very least, it was tasty.
2. This was 80% of my day yesterday. My Veteran's Day = chill, be thankful, watch "It's Always Sunny...".
3. I DID go for a run, and treated myself to a run on the nearby trails. It was kind of warm out (see below, number five).
From my Instagram!
6. Bestie Tommie Jo hand-typed three different delicious recipes (passed down from her Grandmother) that I'm going to try out this weekend.
Hint: One of them is PIE.:)
7. The local grocery store has Brownie Wednesdays. I really feel bad because I haven't taken more advantage of this, but here I am...with these scrumptious brownies...
8. This was a REALLY tough quiz. Give it a shot -- let me know how you do!
9. Something not Christmas related (IT'S STILL TOO EARLY, GUYS!), and I'm totes behind...Suz will not be.
10. Get out there and show this World what you got today, friends.:)
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to comment -- It TOTALLY makes my day!
Do you have old, family recipes that you like to share? I feel like I should make a post about this...
Fave Netflix binge show?
-"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", "Scrubs", "House", "The Office", the list goes on and on.
Did you take the Marathon quiz? So many things I didn't know!
Have you treated yourself to a "mental rest" day lately?
If no, you really should at some point.:)