1. I LOVE coffee. There is something so romantic about sipping on a cup of coffee early in the dark, cold morning. I snuggled up with my cup of hot coffee yesterday morning, and blogged a bit. It's just the most wondrous thing.
2. Pastries. Good Lord...I can never get enough of sweet pastries. Harry treated me to an apple turnover and coffee Tuesday, since he was working from home and I had the day off. Coffee date! <3
Additionally, I had made a blueberry bread pastry. It was gone after one day.
3. And after introducing those two tooth-decaying culprits, I give you...my x-rays at the dentist. But don't worry -- I got an A++++ on my teeth and gums.:)
4. My dark apartment. It's so cozy, but this picture is slightly depressing.
And slightly crooked. Is that going to mess with you OR WHAT?
5. Is there anything better than shopping for winter clothes? And I am slightly obsessed with Kohl's. I just downloaded their app, so ummmmyeahhhhh I'm in trouble now.
6. Harry has been on the hunt for these Oreos since the beginning of October.
And he totes found them while at the store after a run. Yes...he's eating one.
7. Fall is quickly going bye-bye! I got to treat myself to a (very rare) mid-morning run yesterday, so at least I got to run in the sun in sub-freezing temps.
FYI: This was the only time during the day that the sun was out. So happy I got to enjoy it!
8. I must do these. And so many other exercises. I'm considering a slow transition back into weight training. I need to do some research before going into it, and form a plan of action. Mobility and core drills are going to be on the regular, for sure.
9. A perk of being the P.E. teacher: You get to work BOOK FAIR instead of handing out report cards and having to explain to parents why their child got a certain grade.
I may have found some goods, mostly for Sophia.
Anyone remember these at Book Fairs?
We didn't have any.:( Made my child-heart frown a bit.
10. Never, ever forget this.
Have a rockin', badass Thursday, y'all!