All good things running around in my head lately. Teaching and coaching has kept me busy busy! I'm lucky to have enough time for training, for real. I'm also lucky enough to have a positive attitude about everything that's going on, where it might have seemed like a whirlwind of YUCK to a Tiffany from years ago. Blessed, blessed, blessed. I say "thank you" every single day, as anyone should. Thursdays, of course, are for Thinking Out Loud, and that helps me re-focus on goals, check my attitude, and allows for the silly things to come out! Thank you, Amanda!
2. Things are getting orange, brown, and yellow around my neighborhood.:)
3. Some badass running tunes.
4. Parachute lessons. Is there anything better in P.E. than the parachute?!
5. The skies in Chicago are so dynamic. The lake and cool air cause cool things to happen.
6. Meh, only 140 miles for the month of September (took a couple of sick days), which hasn't stopped me from being overwhelmingly hungry. For whatever reason. *le shrug*
7. And speaking of which...
8. Chicago: Keepin' it classy. Too bad this street isn't on the marathon route.
9. The forecast weather obsession begins tomorrow.
10. Another way to countdown to the Chicago Marathon. My girl at 26.Yikes is going to do eggsellent on race day! I told her that I might do this with donuts. :oops:
I hope you have a fantastic Thursday, and an AWESOME October, friends! <3