So yesterday was AWE-SOME! The breakdown:
- I got to sleep in.
- The sun was shining for the first time in Chicago in what seems like weeks.
- I didn't do any chores around the house.
- Sophs and Harry surprised me with ice cream cake (this might be the highlight of the day).
- I took a nap.
- Harry took us to a wonderful rendition of "Robin Hood" at the Filament Theater (local).
- We hit up one of my favorite spots in Chicago (Revolution Brewpub).
- I got to watch HUMANS ALL OVER THE WORLD marching for LOVE.
- I fell asleep early.
Maybe I had partied myself out the night before. Maybe getting one year older was exhausting.
It was a terrific birthday.:)