1. A view from one of the teacher's classrooms at my school. Hellooooooooo, gorgeous!
2. Everyone should have this in their life. Sam Cooke, The Soul Stirrers, or both.
3. WEDDING V. T&A IS IN TWO DAYS!
4. Dance Unit in my P.E. class. And the only way I could really teach the kids the "Thriller" dance was to actually show it to them...from MJ, himself. I got to discuss my passion for dance, and how it was mostly influenced by this man. No matter his personal issues, that guy was my dancing, singing, life energy hero.
5. Nice going, Wisconsin Marathon! Now I have Eurythmics stuck in my head.
6. Track night with the /R/iver /R/unners! I haven't met up with these guys in about a month, since I was coaching volleyball. They welcomed me back, with a dose of 800s. Harry had Groomsman duties, so he was absent this time.
7. The perspective people give with past characters within social media cracks me up. Every time.
8. Somehow, we got onto the subject of Ren and Stimpy last night at the track. The convo brought back fond memories for me...
We also discussed how much of a kid's show Ren and Stimpy WASN'T. Hah.
9. I gotta fly to New Zealand...NOW.
10. My six year-old laptop that got me through college has just about had it. MacBookPRO is calling my name!
Happy Friday Eve! <3