USE THE DISCOUNT CODE PINK TO RECEIVE 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE OF PRO COMPRESSION GEAR!
Wasn't that a nice thing for me to do? Now, if you're on the fence about purchasing any products from this amazing brand, here's your chance to get some quality information about how to #KeepItTight!
- MADE in the USA
- We always have a super fun Sock of the Month! A new sock designs every month with a discount! (so make sure you are on our email list). Can sign up on the home page under: Receive Monthly Specials.
- One of the few compression socks companies that makes a true graduated compression sock (the ones that work!).
- We sell direct, what does that mean to you? Bigger discounts and more focus on the customer. Our goals is to make sure everyone is in the correct sock or sleeve that is best for them!
- True Graduated Compression
- Arch support with just the right about of compression
- Stabilization zone through the sides to mid foot. Helps provide foot bed comfort.
- Open toe box so it will not keep your toes to tight.
- Wide cuff for added comfort.
- Moisture wick'ing materials
- No blisters!
PRO Compression socks deliver maximum comfort and speedy recovery times. The science is complex, but benefits such as improved blood flow, stability and comfort are universally understood. The moment you put these socks on your feet, you will feel the difference.
This design requires more effort to put on than standard socks. But it’s that extra effort and much-needed compression that make all the difference. Be patient and your feet will thank you.
True graduated compression promotes circulation by pushing fluid up from your feet and ankles to toward your knees. This design also helps reduce swelling and inflammation while providing critical support to muscles and tendons.
My personal experience with PRO COMPRESSION socks:
I wear them while I'm running. I haven't tried wearing them while cycling, but I'm sure that I would get an equally as awesome experience as I do when I wear them while running. To be honest, I generally don't like compression on my calves. For whatever reason, I haven't had a very good experience with other calf compression sleeves or knee-high socks. My lower legs get tired and wonky. (?!)
My experience with these, however, has been very different. My belief is that the PRO COMPRESSION socks allow for more natural biomechanical movement of my (giant) calves. I have worn them to speedwork sessions several times, and the long run a few times. My lower legs feel fresh the whole time. I don't get blisters (which has been another issue from other knee-high compression socks), and since I have a wide toe box, I appreciate that they accommodated for more room in that area of the socks; plus, squished toes = more blisters.
Go ahead and treat yourself to a pair, y'all. You deserve THIS!
Tweet: I #KeepItTight w/ @PROCompression! Use the code PINK for 40% OFF your entire purchase! http://ctt.ec/W2UDL+ @fitapproach #sweatpink